is a utility for uploading large binary and text data to the database. It allows you to insert any number of files into the database. Image2db
works with BLOB
columns. A SQL BLOB
is a built-in type that stores a Binary Large Object as a column value in a row of a database table. You can use them to store binary files such as images, pdf documents, Microsoft Word documents, AutoCAD files or, also, plain text data.
Today database driven websites became a standard and more and more webmasters are using databases to store images and other binary data. It is easy, convenient and secure way for everybody who wants to manage large amount of images and/or documents on the website.
Image2db supports Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MySql and Sqlite databases.
Limited time offer:
Buy Image2db today and get free upgrade to the next version.
Buy Image2db and SQLPro together and save $20.00.
Image2db is available for digital delivery only. This allows us to keep prices low and pass the savings along to you.
- Download content of BLOB field into a file.
- Upload binary and text files into database fields.
- Upload files to an existing table or create a new one.
- Supported databases:
Oracle version: 7-11
SQL Server version: 2000 and up
MySQL version: 4.x and 5.x
- Performance and reliability. Image2db uses native drivers only.
- Multiple host/database connections.
- No need to install Microsoft Access to work with Microsoft Access databases.
- Stores passwords in the encrypted config file.
Free download -
You can download a trial edition of Image2db. The trial edition of Image2db limits uploads and downloads to one file per session.